How to Pronounce Fashion Brands & Names
Video: How to pronounce Fashion brands? Lanvin, BCBGMAXAZRIA, Miu Miu, Patek Philippe, Audemars Piguet, Bvlgari, Burberry Prorsum, Roberto Cavalli, Dolce & Gabbana, Goyard, John Varvatos, , champ, Dior Homme, Moschino, Massimo Dutti, Badgley Mischka, Dries Van Noten, Proenza Schouler, Tag Heuer, Agnès B, Diane von Fürstenberg, DSquared2, Chopard.
We saw it somewhere; We fell in love with it; We put it on our shopping list; And we’ve also secretly created a version of pronunciation for it in our mind, thinking to ourselves: “well, it’s not like I’m going to pronounce it in front of the TV anyway”.
… I’ve been there. Ahem.
There are thousands ways to enunciate a name because of different culture and accents, but it’s always good to know the original (the designers would be very happy to know that you actually know it).
Following the first video, here’s the Part 2 of the fashion brands and names in their original pronunciation. The names in order:
- Lanvin: lawn-VAHN
- BCBGMAXAZRIA: B-C-B-G Max Azria
- Miu Miu: Mew-Mew
- Patek Philippe: pa-teck phil-leap
- Audemars Piguet: awe-duh-mar, pee-gay
- Bvlgari: Bull-guh-ree
- Burberry Prorsum: Bur-bur-ree Pror-some
- Roberto Cavalli: Ro-bet-to Ka-val-lee
- Dolce & Gabbana: Dol-chay a Guh-bah-nuh
- Goyard: Go-YAR
- John Varvatos: John var-VAY-tos
- Longchamp: lawn-shamp
- Dior Homme: Dior-Ohm
- Moschino: Mos-ski-no
- Massimo Dutti: Mah-si-mo Do-te
- Badgley Mischka: Badge-lee Mish-ka
- Dries Van Noten: Dreez van Know-ten
- Proenza Schouler: Pro-en-za Skool-ler
- Tag Heuer: Targ-Hoi-yar
- Agnès B: Arg-NYAS B
- Diane von Fürstenberg: Dee-yon Fon Furs-sten-berg
- DSquared2: Dee-SQUARED
- Chopard: showp-PAR
Hope you’ll enjoy the video. 🙂